Please send resume and salary requirements to:
We are seeking a .Net Developer who will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company web portal. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Information Technologies.
We are seeking a self-motivated Senior level .NET Developer with creative programming talent to assist with the development of our current web application and upcoming web projects. Our development team offers a casual, but fast pace environment with a lot of room for growth. If working with smart, talented individuals in our office in Allen, Texas sounds appealing, come join our team and help us grow the organization!
- 5+ years’ experience working with C#, MVC, LINQ, T-SQL, Entity Framework
- Mobile Programming with Xamarin (a plus)
- Has worked with Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2014, TFS 2013
- Strong understanding of n-tier architecture, object oriented design, and programming
- Network Security is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Fluent in English language)
- Be capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Be capable of and willing to learn new technologies
Education: Bachelor Degree or better in Computer Science or other related experience
Job Location: Allen, TX 75002
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: C#, MVC, jQuery, LINQ, T-SQL, Entity Framework: 5 years
Must be on site in corporate office located in Allen, Texas
Calbren Enterprises and AIM Your Way are equal opportunity employers.